Friday, November 5, 2021

B is for Bells

 Happy Friday! I took a step back to the letter B today as I did C is for cardinals yesterday for Beccy's Month of Holiday cards


The bell image is from an old Gina K Designs stamp set called Very Merry Christmas. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut it. The two patterned papers are from my stash. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and die cut with Quickcutz Tags. The card base is a crimson red color and so are the layers around the candy cane paper and the sentiment tag. I finished off the bells by adding Dimensional Magic to give them a shiny appearance. I am entering these challenges:
This afternoon we drove to Cincinnati to visit Tom's Dad and do some jobs for him. We'll be driving back home tomorrow night as we have the twins all day Sunday. So it's a fast and furious weekend. Hope you have a very relaxing weekend! Thanks for stopping by. Peace and all good!

Donna


7 comments:

Beccy said...

I love those bells Donna, what a fabulous image. Great choice of colour for them too, it's a festive combination. The sentiment tag has a lovely vintage feel, which works perfectly with the gorgeous papers you've used... love the design.
Cheers,
Beccy

Francesca said...

Very nice card! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

Debbie said...

Such a pretty card! I love the BG paper!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Kathy said...

what a pretty and fun card, great colors and images

Melissa Craig said...

Fun card! I love the bells. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

I love the jingle bell theme, your colors and the way you turned the sketch Donna! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Kelly Schelske said...

Another wonderful card Donna! Love the papers and color palette and the bells are beautiful!

Thank you again for joining us last week for our Lots of Layers challenge over at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will play along with us this week for our Snow Much Fun challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...