Wednesday, June 24, 2020

This Buds for You

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I've had time to craft. The barn, the twins and our volunteer jobs have all been keeping us busy! But I did get some time today to make a card.


My photo didn't take very well. It seems some parts look okay and others are blurry. The image is from Bugaboo Stamps from Izzy Flowers Mini Set. I colored Izzy and flower with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut the circle as none of my circles were exactly right for the shape. The circle is popped up over the twine with foam tape. The sentiment is from Firecracker Designs. I die cut that panel with MFT Stitched Squares, die cut twice to make the rectangle shape. I added some My Minds Eye twine. The flowers paper and the blue card stock are from my scrap box. The base card is black card stock. I am entering these challenges:

That's all I have tonight. Tomorrow is volunteering at Teacher's Warehouse and Friday we have the twins all day. The weekend we'll be back at Baby Creek working on the barn. Busy, busy!With all the rise in Covid-19 cases I hope you are staying safe and healthy. My prayers for all of you! Take care.

Donna

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Really pretty card and love the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! What a sweet image and that sentiment is so fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

OlgaB said...

Such a cheerful project that will light up somebody's day!
Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's B-I-N-G-O challenge!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

StacyLee said...

What an adorable card and the sentiment is too cute! Great job with the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card :) and I love what you did with the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :)
Tina - DT

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love this sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...