Thursday, June 11, 2020

Friendship


Another very quick card tonight. That will be the last time I get a chance to craft this week. My FIL will be here tomorrow and we'll be building trusses this weekend for the barn. I thought Tom's nephew was coming but he has soccer so I'll have to help I'm sure. But this card is for a special friend that I haven't sent a card to for a while.


The image is Bugaboo Mini Set Roses. I used Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks to ink the card base. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings. To finish off I added some Neat & Tangles sequins. The sequins are pink and silver  but some of them look blue. They may be reflecting the ink.
I am entering these challenges:

It's been a busy day. This morning we volunteered for teacher's Warehouse. We drove to a school that was closing to collect materials they no longer needed to donate for other teachers. After we unloaded the materials they asked Tom and I to take a load of scrap metal to a scrap metal dealer. After that we had a quick lunch at home and made a trip to our other property to clean before we have company for the weekend. Came home to a dinner of leftovers and then I went shopping for the weekend's groceries. After 2 loads of laundry and a load of dishes, I finally had a chance to make this card. Now it's past my bedtime. Hope you had a wonderful day! Stay safe, please. Thanks for visiting!

Donna

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna gorgeous card with the rose, sequins and blended background. That will be great for a special friend. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE your CAS card, I'm trying very hard to do more of them! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's anything goes challenge, hope to see you again! Sorry for the late comment, Dawn Bugaboo DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Donna! I love the sequins!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

Lady Joyful said...

This is so pretty, and a great colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Claudia Martins said...

Hi honey ! Your project is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Creative Knockouts Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Claudia DT xoxo

Anonymous said...

What a fun and beautiful creation. I am sure your friend will love it. The sequins are an awesome addition. Thanks for sharing your art with us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie!

Debra Davison said...

Beautiful card and those sequins add just the right amount of POP to the design !! Your friend will be thrilled ...

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...