Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Always Love You

I needed another card this evening. On the 18th it will be our 43rd wedding anniversary and I wanted to make Tom a card. Here's what I did.


The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place Happy Anniversary stamp set. I printed the digital stamp and then die cut the panel with an A2 Stitched Die from MFT Blueprints 13 (retired). I used an EK Success punch to punch the green border and then used slim purple ribbon to wind through the punched border. I added two Studio Calico wooden bicycles. Tom and I often ride bikes while we are on camping trips. I finished off the card with three self-adhesive gem stones and added the card front to a red card base. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. Tomorrow we have the twins to play with all day. So not much crafting is going to go on. Maybe we'll paint with the kids tomorrow but I think the swimming pool will be the first order of business. Hope you have a wonderful hump day! Stay safe, please!

Donna

9 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a beautiful anniversary card, Donna! This is such a fun image and I like your gorgeous colour combo! I'm always happy when you are inspired by one of our sketches! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Wishing you and your hubby a Happy Anniversary and many more happy years together!

Debi said...

The way you laced the ribbon through the punched panel is really neat! Wonderful anniversary card. Thanks for playing at TMS this week!
Hugs, Debi TMS DT

Kathy said...

I love this bright happy card, depicting something you and your husband do together. I am really interested in downloads myself and this one is just so much fun~ Very nice interpretation of sketch!

Kelly Schelske said...

What a great card and I love the bright, cheery colors!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you join us again this time around! Good Luck!

Melissa Craig said...

So cute! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs

Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary!! Fun card! I love your image and sentiment!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Beccy said...

Congratulations to you both for the 18th Donna, I hope you had a lovely day together! I'm sure Tom loved the beautiful card you gave him.
I really like the mix of colours on this one... purple, red and green always look great together. You did a terrific job interpreting the sketch too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a great card.
Big Hug Bianca
Sweet Stampers Challenges Blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...