Thursday, June 11, 2020

My Hero

Edit: I wrote this last night but blogger was not cooperating and adding pictures. Finally got it to do that this morning so published later than expected.
Happy Hump Day! I didn't expect to have time to craft today but after we took the twins home I decided that crafting time was short so I should take advantage of whatever time I could get. So here's another quick card to send to my FIL for Father's Day.


The image is Super Dad from Bugaboo Stamps. I colored his with Spectrum Noir markers. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I die cut the panel with MFT Blueprints 13 (retired) stitched A2 panel. The patriotic paper is from my scrap stash. I die cut 2 stars also from the Blueprints 13 die set. The card base is dark blue card stock.
I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. Maybe I'll get my act together tomorrow and get another card done. Who knows. The twins were such fun today. Swimming was a big hit since it was hot and muggy. We needed rain but it never came to us. Areas around us got rain but not us! Valerie was a little giggly girl today and Arthur was into spelling words with chalk on the driveway. Valerie got into the garden and picked the few tomatoes that had started on the vine, so we had to put up more fencing to keep the kids out. Hope you have a lovely Thursday! Please take care!

Donna

5 comments:

Stef H said...

this is great!
hope you're holding up and all is well.
things good here.

be well.

Lindsey said...

What a fun card! I'm sure you're FIL will love it. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun and love your great take on the sketch challenge! Your FIL will love it! Wow the kids are getting big so fast! You are blessed to be able to spend so much time with them!

Lyn said...

So FUN! Great take on the Sketch challenge! Thanks for joining the fun at Catch the Bug!

Jen Leeflang said...

oh wow, such a fun card! Thanks for playing Stella Says Sketch with us; good luck in the draw!
Stay Safe
Jen L
Bugaboo Stamps DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...