Friday, June 26, 2020

Birthday Wishes

Just a quick card today before we head for Baby Creek to work on the barn this weekend. Such a fun image and it's the progressive freebie at The Outlawz.


The image is from Hetty Clare Art called Pony Plait. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers then die cut it with MFT Single Stitch Rectangle Frames. I also used it to cut the frame in a teal color. The sentiment is from Gina K Birthday Greetings stamp set. I mounted it on a brown card stock base. I think I know a little girl who loves horses that will like this card! I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back next week with more cards, I hope. You just never know when something will take over my time. LOL! Please stay safe and healthy!

Donna

2 comments:

Lori m said...

Awesome card Donna, love the image, enjoy the weekend when you can, hugs, Lori m

Sugar Cards (Candi V) said...

what an adorable image. Nice coloring. Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4funchalleges #169-Candi DT member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...