Tuesday, June 9, 2020

A Warm Hug

I had a chance to make a quick card this evening. Doubt that I will get another card done this week. We have the twins tomorrow. Thursday and Friday we are helping Teacher's Warehouse collect supplies from several schools that are closing in our area. Tom's dad and nephew are coming out to help build and put up trusses for the new barn roof. Doubt I have much time to craft. Last weekend I had to crochet a new blanket for Arthur as he pulled his original blanket apart. I'm still thinking about whether I can actually fix the old one or not. So here's my quick card!


The image is Coffee Monster from Limited Runs. It's one of two images that Nikki offered free this month for the progressive challenge. You can download it on the Limited Runs Facebook group. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut him with Spellbinder's Lattice Rectangles. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and is also die cut with a small size of SB Lattice Rectangles. The background paper is from my stash. The embellishments in the corners are from Spellbinder's Lattice Pendant dies. I backed things with black card stock. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. Have to get ready for the twins tomorrow.  It's likely it will be raining so they'll be getting into everything in the house if we can't play outside. So that means putting (hiding) things away. LOL! Hope you are having a lovely week and staying safe! Take care.

Donna


1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Donna! Your coffee monster is so cute and fun! Great sentiment too! Sounds like you have a lot going on at your house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...