Sunday, March 22, 2020

Spring Flower Power

When I was out for a walk the other day, we walked past a yard that had gorgeous purple crocus blooming. That was the inspiration for my card this evening. I used two of the strips from my personal challenge. Here are the cards that I've made so far:
Card 1 / Card 2 / Card 3 / Card 4 / Card 5 and today is my sixth card.


I don't very often make cards without sentiments on the front but this one turned out that way. The flower image is from Scribbles Designs and it's a free image! I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and die cut it with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares (cut twice to fit the image). The background paper looks like it's blue but it's really purple. The designer paper toward the bottom is from my stash and I also used 2 of my strips from my personal challenge. The dark purple border is some ribbon from my stash. It's really paid off to reorganize my ribbons. I backed the flower with a purple card stock. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for tonight. Stay safe, stay healthy, stay crafty! Have a blessed day!

Donna

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely colours on the spring card, one gorgeous card, thanks for entering our fabulous challenge and good luck in the draw and hope you join us again.
{aNNie Designer for Double D challenges

Lori m said...

Very pretty card Donna, hugs, Lori m

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Oh I love your creation.
Thank you for participating in our challenge.
Big Hug Bianca.
DT Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog.

Darlene said...

Just beautiful ... love the colors Donna! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Spring’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card, Donna! The flower is so pretty! I like that sketch too! Stay safe and healthy!

Pam said...

Beautiful! I'm loving those flower strips! The flower you color matches perfectly and looks so pretty!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

* Shell B.* said...

Beautifully created card, with those vibrant colors of Spring!!
So glad you shared with us at 613 Avenue Create for the challenge! Good Luck!

¸ • .. ')) -: |:-. •'. • ')) * ((¸¸. •' .. • '
Hugs ~ DT Shell 💕

Shelly Schmidt said...

So very pretty! I say: Come on Spring and the pretty flowers!!!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time and good luck :)

Birgit said...

What a stunning card! Thanks so much for linking up to Double D's springtime challenge. Best of luck to you!

Judy Woodland said...

Such a lovely card, beautifully colored! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Spring Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

NickScrapShack said...

Beautiful card. I love the work you done with the sketch too. I got some purple krokus outside my house too. They are so pretty, dont´t you think?
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at SCRIBBLES DESIGN. Best of luck! Nick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...