Monday, March 9, 2020

Make a Wish

Happy Monday! It was a busy day. They were short a cashier so I went into volunteer this morning. Stopped at the grocery on my way home. Had time for a card this afternoon. Made dinner and went for a walk after dinner before the rain begins. Supposed to be rainy most of the week. So maybe I'll get some crafting done. 😉


Before I got the flu several weeks ago, I started a personal challenge to use these flower strips that I found in my stash. I think I had 14 when I started. This is card #3 that I've used them on. You can see my Birthday Love card and my Bloom card. I still have a bunch to use. This card uses a Bugaboo Stamp. What I have saved in my files says Happy Birthday Envelope but I'm not able to find it on their web site. So this one may be retired; not sure. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles (retired).I used one of the strips and added a purple Martha Stewart flower border. The sentiment is from Hero Arts It's Your Day stamp set. The sentiment is die cut with Spellbinder's Labels 13 die. I inked the dies with Squeezed Lemonade distress ink. To finish off I added 3 enamel dots. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. I may have some time to start another card this evening. I do have a few chores to get done. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

Donna


2 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable card, love the pretty borders you used, pretty...hugs, Lori m

Jen Leeflang said...

How adorable! Thanks for entering this lovely creations in our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog - good luck in the draw. Please join us again soon.

Jen L
Bugaboo Stamps DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...