Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Personal Challenge Day 2

Yesterday I started a personal challenge to use up some image strips that I found. You can see yesterday's post here. It explains what I am trying to do and gives a picture of the image strip I'm using. I think I said that I found 13 of them but found another one today so I think I have a total of 14 of the strips. Last night before I went to bed I looked through a bunch of sketches that I've saved and pulled some that I thought would work with the strips. So this card was inspired by a sketch from Christina Griffiths.

I used 2 of the floral image strips. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and die cut with Spellbinders Labels 13.  The backing for each of the pieces is textured card stock from my scrap box. For embellishment I used some self-adhesive gem stones with a purplish color. I am entering these challenges:

That's is for me today. I am tired this evening and tomorrow is my really busy day so I'm heading for bed. Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by.

Donna

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna this border is beautiful and the colors are wonderful.

Lori m said...

Beautiful card Donna, I also have been using up my stash supplies. It seems I organize my craft room, forget where I move things, reorganize and wow find lots of forgotten goodies lol.
Stay warm, we're into the Burr temperatures here today, hugs, Lori m

KT Fit Kitty said...

That's a great challenge for yourself, Donna, and I love how your card turned out! The strips are so pretty and I love this colour combo! Great sentiment too!

Inkyfingers said...

Love how you used the image strips and created a lovely card. The colours remind me that spring WILL come!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Carol x

Inkyfingers said...

Love how you used the image strips and created such a lovely card. The pretty colours remind me that spring WILL come!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...