Friday, February 7, 2020

You Wow my Heart

Happy Friday! The weekend is here. I kind of had a free day today. Dishes and laundry were caught up. I didn't have to make dinner tonight as we are having dinner with friends. So it was kind of nice to kick back and play a bit. I finished several cards. One is a design team card coming up next week and then I was able to get this card done.


The adorable bear is the digital stamp for the Progressive Challenge at Limited Runs. I didn't color the bear except for a few spots of Copic R20. I did fussy cut him out and added a small little heart in his hands. The plaid paper is from MFT Merry and Bright 6x6 pack. I used the sketch from this week's My Favorite Things sketch challenge and one of the inspiration cards had a similar black strip. I thought it really gave it a nice definition and decided to copy that part.The large heart is from Spellbinders Classic Hearts. The sentiment is from MFT More Essential Sentiments and I drew a thin-lined box around the sentiment to make it stand out. And my final touch were the three little hearts raining down. I have no idea where I got these but they are like magic. Depending on how you look at them they change colors. When I looks at the card straight on they are pink, but two of the three have a blue tint to them in the photo. I am entering these challenges:

Feeling better today so hope that continues. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have an awesome weekend!

Donna


11 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your bear is adorable, Donna! I haven't been playing with this progressive challenge but he's very cute - I love all the hearts you added! Sounds like you're getting caught up and settling in from your trip! Enjoy your dinner tonight!

Judy Woodland said...

That little bear is so stinkin' cute. And I love the touch of plaid at the bottom. Wonderful card, beautiful done. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card and design.. Loving what you used for this challenge. Thanks for entering into our HEARTS challenge, and good luck in the draw and hope you join us again.
{aNNie Designer for Double D challenges

Lori m said...

Adorable polar bear card, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

What a cute card, and what an adorable bear!The plaid looks so pretty and I love the little hearts!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I Love what you have done with this adorable bear, love the design of your card and the wonderful sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us in our Heart challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful design. Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you join us for future challenges.

Kathy
DD DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Donna, thanks for your kind words on my soon becoming a great grandmother of twin girls. Hope I will up to this great adventure.

I love your polar bear Valentine, so cute!

hugs
Glenda

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours and great design also! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

MA-MI said...

It's "beary" cute card! Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our future challenges too!
Regards,
Maja DT at The Male Room
My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! Sorry so late for commenting, but life has been a bit tough for me lately. I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...