Saturday, February 15, 2020

12 Months of Christmas Link Up

Normally I post for the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up challenge on the first of the month. This time we were away from home on vacation and I didn't have the supplies needed to make and post my card on time. So this month I am posting with the Merry Maidens instead of the Sleigh Belles. Our theme is always anything goes but we offer a twist in case you'd like a little extra challenge. This month the twist is Winter Blues. Lisa designed a set of gorgeous papers for this month. I am using two of the papers on my card.


Our sponsor this month is Sheepski Designs and I am using Andrea's Snow Happy image. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. The wings have Wink of Stella on them. The image and backing is die cut with Spellbinders Large Octagons and popped up with foam tape. The designer papers are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.

The large quilled snowflake isn't attached to the project. That's my second quilled project that I've done and I haven't gotten it affixed to a card yet. Just used it as a photo prop. I am entering these challenges:
We were supposed to have the twins all day today, but their Dad caught the flu and then passed it on to them. So say an extra prayer that they are up and around really soon as their normal happy little selves. I hope you will check out the 12 Months of Christmas challenge and play along with us. What  a great feeling to have those Christmas cards started for 2020. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! Big Hugs!

Donna

6 comments:

Carol W said...

What a great card Donna. I love the blues and the sketch you followed.

Lynda said...

Love the snowman making a snow angel - thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your card is adorable, Donna! The snowman is so fun, and I like the sketch you used! Love all the blues too!

Lori m said...

Cute card Donna, I'm feeling the cold lol, spring is on the way, hugs, Lori m

Kathie said...

This is such a cute Christmas card Donna, I love looking at a nice cold card as it's summer in New Zealand and has been really hot. I love the blue of your design papers. Great card and thanks so much for sharing with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.

Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Basslady said...

a fabulous card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge !

hugs and kisses from germany
Silvi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...