Sunday, February 16, 2020

Hello

I woke up this morning feeling pretty lousy. I guess I finally succumbed to my DH's cold that he had all last week. I can deal with a cold but I sure don't want the flu. I feel so bad for the twins who came down with that on Friday. I hate when they can't tell you what's wrong. I didn't really feel much like creating today but I managed to put one card together tonight.


The image is My Best Friend from. All Dressed Up and it's the image for the Outlawz Progressive challenge for February. I colored the image with several different kinds of markers (Bic, Spectrum Noir, Copic and American)and die cut it with MFT Cross_Stitch Ovals.  The paper is from Basic Grey. The sentiment is a die from Momenta. I bought it at Hobby Lobby. I finished it off with a piece of twine left over from a kit I received. I am entering these challenges:

That's it for me tonight. Early to bed tonight and hope tomorrow is a better day. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Donna

11 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Simply adorable card, beautiful created!!
So glad you shared with us at 613 Avenue Create for the challenge! Good Luck!

¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Hugs DT~Shell 💕

Lori m said...

Oh Donna, rest up, so sorry you and hubby aren't feeling well, feel better quick. Well wishes for the twins, poor little ones, it is so hard when they get sick.

Beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

creationsnz said...

A lovely bright cheery card for our "use pink and/or red" challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Café, CarolG

Pam said...

I'm so sorry your not feeling well! I hope you will be feeling better soon. Ruby just got over having the flu for the third time. It's been going around pre-school.
Your card is just darling, I love the image and bright colors!
In case you didn't get my message, I purchased the fairy with her chocolates on Aliexpress.
Hugs
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

*Vicki* said...

Your card is a happy, sweet and cheerful design! Love the colors and your take on the sketch here as well! That wee little pup gives me a smile! Speaking of smile, sending one your way to feel better soon! Thank you for sharing your creation for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Kathie said...

Oh Donna, this is such a cute card, I love this image and your design papers are perfect as I adore orange. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.

Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute card, Donma! I like the adorable image and beautiful paper! The twine is a nice touch! I hope you feel better soon!

cass said...

Pretty Card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Jackie C said...

Gorgeously colourful!
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Hope you are feeling better by now. Good take on the sketch and I love the'hello' die.
hugs
Glenda

Chana Malkah said...

Lovely project and I like your background paper choice. It is perfect for this beautifully colored image. Thanks for a wonderful submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...