Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Christmas Wreath

It's been a while since I've posted. The flu took it's toll. I had no motivation to create for the last week and even now I am thinking quick and easy when I make a card. We have to drive to Cincinnati late tomorrow evening for a funeral on Friday, drive back early Saturday morning for a Beach Boys concert on Saturday afternoon. So not much creating going on this weekend. We'll see how next week pans out. But here is my quick and easy card from this evening.


I was looking through my Christmas dies for something else and realized that it's been forever since I used this wreath die from Cheery Lynn. So I used some scraps from my scrap box and popped out this wreath pretty quickly. The sentiment is from Creative Visions Holiday Sentiment stamp set.stamped in my MISTI. The green wreath was inked around the edges with Distress Oxide Lucky Clover. I glued the wreath and bow to the card and then added some tiny pearls around the wreath. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. I am hoping that my motivation will be back next week. Have a lovely rest of your week. Thanks for stopping by.

Donna


10 comments:

Lori m said...

Very pretty card Donna, feel better, sorry about the funeral, enjoy the concert when you get back home, hugs, Lori m

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty Christmas card! I am sorry you were ill and hope that you have safe travels.

Rosie Guiher said...

Nice card Donna. Sorry your not feeling well. Have a safe trip, and enjoy the concert when you get home.

Stef H said...

o you are good! i'm so done with xmas

sure hope you're feeling better. spring will be here soon (i hope).

hugs

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful wreath card Donna. Hope you feel better soon. Thank you for joining the February Rudolph Days challenge.

Sue xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Great card Donna, nice when you're busy to put together a quick card with die cuts and little stamping... enjoy the concert, we have Elton John in town this Saturday, Robyn

flossbite said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Hope you feel better soon x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby wreath and sentiment and thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge, sorry for the late leaving of a comment, only I forgot February was a short month ;-), Luv Sam x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, Wow, I bet the Beach Boys were amazing! Sorry you were sick for so long. There are so many viruses going around. Glad you are feeling better and creating again! Your wreath is beautiful! I'm glad to see someone else working ahead on Christmas cards!

scrappymo! said...

Lovely Christmas Wreath card, That wreath looks great!

Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...