Thursday, February 6, 2020

Brrr-Birthday

I feel like I've been away for weeks. Oh, I guess I have. But glad to be back to my crafty stuff. This card has taken me three days to finish. I've had a mountain of laundry and volunteer obligations after we arrived home on Tuesday. And grocery shopping as we had not much in the house that was edible. So my time has been taken up with other things. But I finally finished a card!


Scribbles Designs is celebrating their 7th birthday and their challenge is Penguin Power. I used Brrr-thday Chef on my card, one of Sandy's adorable penguin images among many others. I framed him with Birthday Wishes Border. The image is colored with American Craft markers. I used Wink of Stella on Brr's hat, towel and the cake slice. The image is die cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitch Stacked Hearts.ed Rounded Squares and backed with black card stock. The banner is MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips and I cut off one end. The hearts are the same colors as the candles on the cake and were die cut with Simon Says Stamps Stacked Hearts. The background paper filled with the fun happy birthday banners is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. I'd like to enter these challenges:

All the traveling has me feeling off a bit so I am hoping to get to feeling a bit better so I can get in more crafting time. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Donna

8 comments:

Lori m said...

Welcome back home Donna, adorable card, your penguin is so cute, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

Hi Donna, I hope you had a wonderful trip! I know how you feel When we take our trips to Florida it just wears me out. The drive to Port St, Lucie seems like it takes forever after you cross the state line!
Your card is so cute with the banner background paper and the cute penguin!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

sweetpea said...

A really cute card, Thanks for sharing it with us Crafty Critter Crazies, Janet DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay, you're back and you're making cards again! So nice to see you, Donna! Your penguin birthday card is super cute! Great paper and the cute little heart banner! I'm also delighted to see you playing with our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches - thank you so much for joining us and for supporting our challenge! I hope you'll be back again! Have a great weekend!

Patti said...

Welcome home, glad to have you back to blogging and creating fab cards again! I hope you feel better quick! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Love all of the bright colours and cute penguin. Hope you are feeling better soon. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Melissa Craig said...

Wonderful birthday card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Welcome back!
Such a cute image and great paper!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...