Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Saddle Up & Celebrate

 I had more time to play this afternoon. Let me tell you making these simple thank you cards for Teacher's Warehouse is way easier than cards I make to send out. This card took me most of the afternoon. Trying to lay everything out, color and die cut everything. 


The images and sentiment are from MFT Saddle Up & Celebrate. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images. I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the images. The sky background was created with a scalloped circle, Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink, and an ink brush. The brown card stock under the sky was die cut with Simon Says Stitched Slopes and Hills. Both of those pieces were also cut with MFT Stitched Squares. The other background paper is from my stash also die cut with stitched squares. It reminded me of cow or horse hide and matched the cake. For the rest of the card I used pieces of blue and brown card stock. The sentiment is die cut with MFT Pierced Flags (retired). The blue in the background was die cut with MFT Blueprints 13 A2 stitched die. And I used MFT Pet Perch die to set the cake on. I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow is my volunteer day. I work at both Opportunity House and Teacher's Warehouse. Please stay safe and God bless!

Donna



2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

It may have taken some time, but it is surely darling! Totally worth the effort! I hope you enjoy your volunteer days!

Lori m said...

This is darling, so cute, hope your enjoying the what's left of summer and not working to hard, hugs, Lori m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...