Sunday, September 27, 2020

Merry Christmas

 Not much time for crafting this week but I wanted to get this quick card out for several challenges. 


The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I used the partial stencil technique using Simon Says Stars and Dots stencil with Fossilized Amber DOI. All the diamond shapes were die cut with Gina Marie Designs Stitched Diamonds. I used various scraps from my scrap box Most are American Craft papers but the yellow one is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. The white rectangle was die cut with TODO Rectangles and then I rounded one corner with my corner rounder. I am entering these challenges:
We are headed out this afternoon to enjoy a few days in our camper. Probably not much crafting going to take place but I hope a lot of hiking. The weather is supposed to be cooler and we have a chance of rain tomorrow but my DH said that if we do go camping it will rain so we are going in hope that it does rain. We haven't seen any rain in weeks so it would be much appreciated. I'll leave you today with a picture of the twins who were "helping" in the garden on Friday. 

Have a wonderful week! Please stay safe and God bless!

Donna

11 comments:

Andrea W said...

Such a cheerful Christmas card! So glad you played along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Margreet said...

Stunning creation following the sketch.
Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Debbie said...

Pretty card! I like your mix of papers!!
Wow! The twins are growing up so fast! Great pic!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Fun Christmas card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

I love the picture of you and the twins Donna!! I love your card too haha!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!,

Lori m said...

Fantastic card, enjoy the camping and love the photo, adorable helpers you have their, hugs, Lori m

scrappymo! said...

Have fun camping..sounds like the perfect few days away. We sold our fifth wheel when we sold the lot up at the lake. I sure wish we had a trailer now. With the covid scare, we are uneasy to holiday at a hotel etc. May have to pick up a small used trailer till this is all over.

Your card is lovely. I love that one rounded corner. IT always amazes me how sticking that looks. And yet I forget to do it all the time...must tie a string on my finger!

Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

Jenny L said...

Hi Donna,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a brilliant design and such a lovely way to use up scraps of paper.
A great sentiment also.
Hope you have a wonderful time.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Donna! What a great sentiment, and I like your card design! I missed the sketch but it's so cool! Great card for Rudolph Days too! Those twins are so cute! Such an adorable photo! I hope you get rain and I wish we would get rain too. Everyone around here is worried about their wells going dry - the nearby river has never been so low. We did get some rain from Tropical Storm Teddy but not enough. Best wishes to you and have fun camping!

AndrejaM said...

Thanks for playing with partial stencilinh for 52cct

flossbite said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...