Sunday, September 20, 2020

A Minion Birthday

 My daughter is a Minion lover so I decided to make her a Minion card for her 38th birthday. 


I found the Minion picture on the web long ago. I didn't write down where (my mistake) because I always try to give credit if I know where it came from. I printed the image and then added the sentiments. The "Let's Celebrate" is from Jillibean Soup Balloon Party. The "It's Your Birthday" and "just one more candle" are from Simon Says Big Birthday Wishes (retired). I used 2 speech bubble sets: MFT Essential Speech Bubbles and C.C. Designs Say What Bubbles (retired). I used some denim looking paper for the background contrast. I think she'll like this! I am entering these challenges:
We had such fun with the twins today. Now that Valerie is talking she cracks us up so much! She helped me water a flower pot and after she smelled the flower and said, "So fresh!" Arthur actually wrote the alphabet and numbers up to 25 today on his erasable slate. They just amaze me for 3 year olds. I hope you had a fun weekend. Thanks for stopping by. Please stay safe and God bless!

Donna


3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun for your daughter : ) Love this! Goodness, the twins sound like they are so fun and also that they keep you busy! SUch a fun story about your ;fresh' flower!

Lori m said...

This is adorable, Happy Birthday to your daughter, hugs, Lori m

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful fun card that I'm sure your daughter will love. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...