Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Fabulous Couple

 Happy Wednesday! September has several family anniversaries so I am working on anniversary cards right now. Lots of birthdays too (including mine) so birthday cards will definitely be next. But my card today is for my sister and BIL's anniversary.


A pretty simple card. All the pieces were die cut with MFT Blueprints 13 (retired) A2 stitched panel die. I use that endlessly. The image is from Beccy's Place called Happy Anniversary digital stamps. The sentiment is from the same set. I printed them both on white card stock, measured and die cut each so they would be at an angle. The yellow strip is inked with Fossilized Amer Distress Oxide ink. The bottom piece of designer paper is from my scrap box. (More scraps out of my box! LOL.) I assembled it on a yellow card stock base. I am entering these challenges:
I have a rare day to do with as I choose today. I've been to the store. I need to plan dinner and get that under way and then I hope to craft. Lots of options to choose from. I think cleaning will wait. LOL! Thanks for stopping by. Please stay safe and Gog bless!

Donna


6 comments:

Beccy said...

Good call on the cleaning Donna... it should definitely be at the bottom of the list!
I love the card you've created for your sister and brother-in-law's anniversary, it's colourful and fun! I'm sure they will both get a kick out of it too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Shelly Schmidt said...

FUn card for an Anniversary- love it! I hope you enjoyed your free day!

Pia S said...

Fun image for a couple’s anniversary, and a super, clean layout! Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.

cass said...

Fun image for the couple. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

This is so cute, lovely card!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Hannapanna said...

Love the colours and the design. Thanks for joining us over at Scrapping4Fun Challenges and good luck.

- Hanna, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...