Monday, April 6, 2020

Gnome Friend Like You

Greeting! Welcome to another week. According to our president this is supposed to be a very tough week. Please be safe and stay healthy. In the meantime, I seem to have found time and motivation to make some cards. Here's my card for today.


The background for this card with the cute little mushroom house and scenery is from Limited Runs stamps. It's the progressive freebie for this month. I added SheepSki Designs Giant Mushroom Gnomes (last month's freebie from The Outlawz)  to the scene by coloring, fussy-cutting and popping them up. The coloring was done with Spectrum Noir markers. I made a computer-generated sentiment and die cut it with MFT Fishtail Flag Sentiment Strips. The designer paper is from my scrap box (probably one of my finds from the thrift store). I am entering these challenges:
Time to go get supper going. Thanks so much for stopping by. Be safe and stay healthy! You are all in my prayers!

Donna


5 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Darling little gnomes! I love this!! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Lori m said...

Adorable, just so sweet and your card put a smile on my face and made me happy, happy cards so important now, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

What an adorable scene with the cute gnomes and mushroom house!
You all stay safe!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time and good luck :)

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love the scene you've created.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...