Sunday, April 5, 2020

Easter Bunny

I am getting a really late start on my Easter cards this year. So I don't think I'm going to send out a lot of them. I'll have to make a bunch a spring cards and send them after Easter. But I did manage to get one done today.

So this is based off the Tuesday Morning Sketch this week. I used Bugaboo's Bunny and Chick Topper, colored with Spectrum Noir, Copic and American markers.  I die cut many of the circles with MFT Stitched Circle dies. The banners in the background are die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags (retired). The pink "circle" is die cut and embossed with one of the QuickKutz Doilies dies. All the paper is from my scrap box, some of them are from the Paper Studio. The circle in the lower right was punched with a 1 1/4 inch Stampin' Up! punch The sentiment is from a retired Gina K set called Spring Florals. I inked that die cut with Squeezed Lemonade distress ink. To finish I added some pink and green enamel dots. I am entering these challenges:
This has been the first day that I haven't had a lot to do so I am hoping to get back to my desk this evening and see if I can get another card done. Please stay safe and be well. My prayers are continuing for you all. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna


11 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Donna, I hope all is well with you and your loved ones. Your Easter card is super cute! I like your spring colours too! I am happy our sketch could inspire you! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! We appreciate your support and I hope to see you again!

KT Fit Kitty
DT, Tuesday Morning Sketches

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely sweet Easter card. That bunny is way too cute. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is adorable with the image and your bright colors. I know what you mean....I have things picked out...just haven't had time to put it together. Now for my other roles...thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug and Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenges Lisa Lynn DT.

Andrea W said...

So fun and cheerful! I love how you used the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Donna Phelan said...

Super cute! Love your bright, happy colors and those beautiful banners, the prints look great! Have to ask, are you a Donna Marie or Donna Jean? That seems to be the only options lol I'm a Jean :) Thanks so much for playing along in our Banners Challenge at The Double D, Donna, DT Member.

Pam said...

Hi Donna! Looks like your mojo came back big time! Your Easter card is sooo super cute! Adorable bunny, beautiful Spring colors and great lay out!
Hope you all well. Stay safe!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lori m said...

Very pretty card Donna, adorable bunny image. Stay safe and healthy, hugs, Lori m

Darlene said...

What a fun design Donna! LOVE all the happy Easter colors! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Banners’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Diane said...

Adorable Easter card, love the pretty Spring colors! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Anna M. said...

That little Easter bunny is absolutely adorable! I love the bright and cheery colors on your card!

Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Jen Leeflang said...

What a cute, cheerful card! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog - good luck in the draw.
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...