Sunday, April 26, 2020

Flowers for You

It started out rainy this morning but the sun is peeking out now and again here. But it's a cold wind and the temperature dropped some from yesterday. Not going to walk today although I hope to do my exercise tape. I made a quick card today.


The flowers are from Eureka Stamps Spring Set of Digital stamps. It's one of four panels in the set. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. I used blue and yellow card stock to match the coloring and then added some patterned paper from Recollections Home Basics paper pack. The ribbon is from my stash. The sentiment is from Hero Arts It's Your Day stamps. I am entering these challenges:

I've started on dinner prep so maybe I can work on some of mt class cards. Hope you are havinf a relaxing, peaceful weekend. Stay safe and healthy!

Donna

4 comments:

Lori m said...

Very pretty and cool card sketch, stay safe, hugs, Lori m

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Donna! Your florals are beautiful! This was such a fun sketch and I menat to join this challenge but then forgot about it.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty card, love your colouring and the check paper. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to see you again in our next challenge.

Faith QKR Stampede DT

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘lace and/or ribbon’ challenge with your lovely card… It will certainly brighten someone's day! Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw!
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...