Saturday, December 22, 2018

Music

Sorry that I have been missing this last week. It isn;t for lack of time to create because that's about all I've been doing. Christmas DIY is in full swing. But I haven't had the time to take pictures and post. Some of the gifts have already been given to Head Start teachers and friends. Others I am still working on. Not sure if I'll get a chance to post anything but we'll see. This is a very quick post for The Outlawz December Progressive challenge.


The image we needed to use was The Conductor from Starz Stamps. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with MFT Inside and Out Rounded Squares. The brown piece is also die cut with these dies. The sentiment is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles and die cut with MFT Stitched Circles. All the die cuts are sponged with Black Soot Distress Oxide ink. The background music paper is from American Craft Christmas pack. I am entering these challenges:

I have the twins this afternoon and tonight I need to finish up because we'll pack up and leave tomorrow morning for Cincinnati. We'll be returning on the 26th so we can pick up Dan at the airport very early on the 27th. Christmas with our family will be on the 27th. Before I go I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas. Thank you for all your support in 2018 and I hope you'll continue to visit in 2019. My the baby Jesus bless you and your family this holiday season!

Donna

4 comments:

Pam said...

I just love this card Donna!The music director is so adorable and the music notes look awesome swirling around his head! Our daughter Amy is a music director of a school in Florida and just got home last night from a 3 day band conference in Chicago.
I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and safe travels!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Well, Donna, if this isn't the cutest! Love it... makes me want to break out in song, so you might want to plug your ears. (I can't sing a bit.)

Mrs A. said...

Just popping in to say Thankyou so much for all your lovely comments
on my Duck Mayhem. Rest assured the ducks are all safe as I'm vegetarian!! We will be enjoying a nut roast or two together. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and A Crafty New Year. hugs Mrs A. (ValeryAnne).

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Judy TTCRD DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...