Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Santa

I took a little time off this week, mainly to get my Christmas cards written out and sent. The last batch will be going out tomorrow. And believe it or not I have more than 20 extra cards thanks to Beccy's Place challenge and the Bugaboo Holiday Chaos challenge. It really helps to get enough cards completed. Maybe next year I'll be able to send some to some of the charities that ask for Christmas cards to send to nursing homes, etc. So tonight I did another Christmas card (just can't seem to stop myself) and I have at least one more Christmas project before I can move on to other projects.

This Bugaboo image has been sitting on my desk for quite some time, all colored up and ready to go. It never seemed to fit the challenges for the Holiday Chaos so I decided I just had to use it before Christmas rolled around. This is Santa Claus Peeker, colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die with the frames dies from MFT Blueprints 32. The background designer paper is from scraps of American craft. The snowflakes are die cut from MFT Layered Snowflakes from scraps of glitter paper (some silver glitter and another one was a blue chevron glitter paper). I also added some white pearl gems to the middle of each snowflake. It was a very easy and fast card to put together. I am going to start my new year's resolution right now. I am going to finish all the insides of my Christmas cards this year and not wait until I am ready to send them. That is such a chore to finish them all at the last minute. I am entering these sketch challenges:

The week is half over already. Time is flying by. Hope your week is going well. Today Tom and I volunteered at Head Start and then planted daffodils at our other property since the temperatures were above 50 today. I doubt that will last very long. Thanks for stopping by. Take care!

Donna

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Super cute card!

Stef H said...

super cute.
wishing you and yours a fabulously blessed christmas and a new year filled with miracles.
safe travels in january and i know hubby will LOVE retirement. he will find he has less time then he had when he worked LOL.

blessings to you, my friend.

Pam said...

Donna, this is so cute! I love the little Santa!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Min said...

Fabulous Creation! Thanks so much for joining us for the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug "Tis the Season for Awkward Holiday Chaos" Challenge week".
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Lisa Lynn said...

OMG Donna, I have cards made that doesn't mean that I have them sent out or even started. This is adorable and congrats on your win at Sketch Saturday. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

ankitag612 said...

Aww so cute! Your Santa is adorable and I love the blue snowflakes with a touch of pearl in the centre. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Merry Christmas. xx Ankita

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...