Friday, December 7, 2018

Holiday Chaos Bingo

Day 7 (phew, I made it through the week)! Today's challenge at Catch the Bug is a Bingo challenge.
I'm sure you'll be able to tell from my card but I used the bottom row: plaid, Bugaboo image, and star.

This is the Friday Freebie image for this week called Stella - Christmas Cost. I colored her with American Craft markers and added Crystal Stickles to her hat. The image is die cut with Spellbinders Large Rectangles. The background paper is also American Craft from my scrap box. I added three stars from the MFT Blueprints 13 die set. The green spotted paper was die cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. To finish off I added a chipboard heart that I colored with the same red marker as Stella's top. I am entering these challenges.

That's it for me. I'll be taking a few days off from crafting now. I have a busy rest of the weekend. Hope your weekend is relaxing with some crafty time. Maybe Monday I'll be able to get back to some crafting. Take care!

Donna



9 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun and cute card! So awesome you made it all of the way to day 7!!! Love the fun sketch too : )
Shelly GDT

Dawn Frost said...

Great card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's, Awkward Holiday Chaos, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is adorable. Love the sketch that you used. So glad that you were able to play all week. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Awkward Holiday Chaos, Lisa Lynn DT.

Creative Arts and Crafts said...

Great card, love the pattern paper. Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun.
VarshaDT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

LOL! I love the humor on this fun Christmas card!

Marlene Atkinson said...

A super cute card. Thank you for joining us at craft challenge. Marlene DT

Pam said...

LOL! What a cute and oh so true sentiment! Maxine is a hoot!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Renate said...

Beautiful card, Donna.
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4Fun
Renate DT

Majda said...

What a fun card, love how you put it all together. Thank you for joining the Scrapping4fun.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...