The image and designer paper is from Beccy's Place called Peonies in a Vase. Both the image and paper are freebies. I colored the image with a mixture of Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. I die cut it with MFT Stitched Ovals and inked the edge with AlteNew Rose Quartz ink. The green cardstock strip is embossed with Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder. I backed the layers with black cardstock to make the color pop. The sentiment is from MFT More Essential Sentiments.
This is the inside of the card. The sentiment is from MFT Not Your Basic Birthday Wishes. I mirrored the outside of the card. The Happy is from a Simon Says die cut. I used some left over piece of the embossed strip from the front of the card. The numbers I added from a stamp set I got years ago when I first started stamping. I was surprised I still had it. I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place December challenge: use a Beccy's Place image; twist: use flowers/plants
- Addicted to Stamps and More: anything goes
- Try Stampin' on Tuesday: sketch
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Outlawz Festive Friday: milestone birthday (to me anything past 70 is a milestone birthday)
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
Well, today os the last day for Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos, so I will be back with my card for that challenge later. We also have Tom's Holiday Party for his job at lunch today. I have to make a dish for that yet. The twins will be joining us for lunch today and probably tomorrow too before we leave for the 95th birthday party. Have a wonderful day. Thanks for dropping by!