I really like this image from Eureka Stamps called Snow Scene Circle. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers trying to match the cardstock I used and die cut the image with MFT Stitched Circle die. The strips of cardstock were embossed with the Cuttlebug Large Snowflake embossing folder. The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder. The sentiment came in a blog candy with no identification for the company. I popped up the image from the card using fun foam. I am entering these challenges.
- QKR Stampede challenge: anything goes
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge: sketch
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: anything goes
- Simon Says Monday challenge: B is for ? (Blue)
- Outlawz Friday challenge: anything goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
I did work on Day 3 of the Bugaboo Holiday Chaos challenge today too. The Stickles wasn't dry yet so I will post that tomorrow morning I hope. Thanks for stopping by today. Make it a great week!