Friday, July 13, 2018

Magical Christmas

Well, it's Friday the 13th and so far so good. Did a bunch of errands this morning and back home again to cook. I have the twins all day tomorrow so I like to have my dinners done ahead so I cna spend more time with them. always so much fun!
The last time I had a magic birthday card, today I have a magical Christmas card.


The image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Raggedy Angel Stars. I colored her with Copic markers and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. The star paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.The Sentiment is from Cards by Bird and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags and inked with Twisted Citron. The layers are backed with black card stock. I used yellow stickles for the stars and halo. I am entering these challenges:

Busy day today and a busy weekend ahead. Hope your Friday the 13th is wonderful with no unexpected catastrophes. Have a crafty weekend!

Donna

7 comments:

MaryH said...

What a cute little 'country' angel and this is a very pretty design. Love what you've done with it..and enjoy your little ones. You are very organized to get suppers done in advance. I always feel so pleased with myself if we just have leftovers for the next night, so I don't have to think about what to fix! Enjoy your weekend, and keep cool. TFS & Hugs

Rae Ann said...

Love the non-traditional color palette you used for this. The black mats make the colors pop.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Christmas in July challenge.

Kuni said...

Stunning and cute christmas card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Stephanie said...

This is so cute... Thanks for playing along in our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug.

sweet art designs said...

Super cute. I love your colour pallet. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is adorable. Love the pastel colors. Thanks for joining the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Marlene Bonetti said...

Hello Donna!

Super cute angel-card! ♥
Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge.
Hugs Marlene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...