Saturday, July 7, 2018

Furry and Bright

OMG! I can't believe I am actually home on the weekend without the twins and time to play. That happens so rarely. What a treat! The weather is beautiful to boot, at least for today and then our temperatures will start going back up. Last night I got our garden back into shape. No more weeds. Tom cut the grass and then we mulched with the grass to hopefully keep the weeds at bay for a while. I picked some jalapeno and regular peppers, a zucchini and a couple tomatoes.  I love it when the garden starts to produce!
So today I have another card for the My Favorite Things Summer School. This one is all about white space.

It's definitely a CAS card this time around. I added some Lucky Clover Distress Oxide ink directly to the white card stock base. I used the MFT Happy Pawlidays stamp set and coordinating dies for the image and sentiment. The sentiment is actually cut from MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. And for embellishment I added a few of the cute light bulbs that come with the set. I used a white gel pen for some accents and some Crystal Stickles on the Santa hat. I am entering these challenges:
I have some housework to do and some volunteer time to put in and then I'm going to craft today. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Donna


6 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Oh my goodness, Donna, I absolutely LOVE that adorable little dog. Beautiful colouring and terrific clean and simple design. Thanks so much for joining our Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge this week.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how sweet! Precious puppy and cute card!

Linda said...

Fabulous CAS design ..... the little puppy is just so cute! Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx

Creative world said...

Stunning,super cute Christmas card...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

sweet art designs said...

AWWWWWWWWWW. You just have to love this puppy! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

Helen said...

Fab CAS design - such a cute image!

Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...