Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chocoholic Birthday

I recently received an invitation to a friend's surprise birthday party. She was a college mate of mine way back when. And the theme of her party was chocolate because that was one of her favorite things. So I happened to have a stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps called Chocoholic; perfect for this card!


I embossed both background colors with the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Embossing folder. I stamped several images from the set and cut some of them out to pop up on the card. And also added some brown ribbon. The stripes were white but I colored them to match the pink background paper.

Here's the inside of the card too. The first sentiment is from the Chocoholic stamp set. The Happy Birthday is from Gina K's Inside and Out set. I also added a few more images from the Chocoholic set on the side. Such a fun card. I hope she likes her surprise party and my card. The sketch I used is from The Sweet Stop challenge blog. Check out the fun there before the weekend!

Hope your Tuesday has gone smoothly. And tomorrow is already half way through the week. Don't you just love 4 day weeks! Take care. Thanks for stopping in!

Inky hugs,
Donna

4 comments:

Stef H said...

ooooooooooo super yummy!

Bev T. said...

Love the card -- would be great for my husband -- he is such a chocoholic!!!!!

sassyb07 said...

adorable! yummy chocolate
hugs, Valerie

Kathy said...

Fabulous card!! I love this stamp set!!! Love the colors that you have used with it!
Thanks so much for playing along in the Sweet Stop!
:)kathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...