This is an ornament that I made from an empty ribbon spool. I wrote a tutorial for how to make these in 2016. For this one I used Beccy's Place Nativity stamp set. I covered each surface of the ribbon sppol with scraps from my scrap box and then punched or die cut the greens, the star and the flowers from scraps. The star is actually 4 stars glued together for added dimension. These are so easy and fun to make. They make great little gifts or a nice tag for a gift.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards: N is for Nativity
- Crafty Cardmakers: anything but a card
- Get Creative challenge: holidays
- Happy Little Stampers: anything goes with dies
- The Outlawz Thursday challenge: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
That's it for tonight. I did pick up the twins from Head Start today and although Valerie still has a runny nose she was a much happier little girl. Tomorrow is my fun day as I volunteer all morning in the twins' Head Start class. It's always so much fun to play with the kids. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a lovely day!