Monday, November 20, 2017

S is for Santa and Snowman

I am back with my "S" card this afternoon. I wanted to do Santa but found this adorable trio and I got a snowman so you get two "s's" for the price of one. LOL!


The image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Christmas Trio Block. It's colored with a variety of markers and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles.  I used three different patterned papers from American Crafts The Color of Memories paper pack. It's a much older paper pack and I found it on clearance the other day. I added a button for the reindeer nose. The sentiment is from The Little Paper Shop (no longer in business) and I heat embossed each sentiment with black embossing powder. To finish off I added some Stickles to Santa's hat and the snowman hat for the holly berries. Each of the blue backgrounds are a different shade of blue but the photo makes them look all the same.
I am entering these challenges:
Looking forward to some more crafting time before we leave for the holiday. One more day and we'll be heading over the river and through the woods. Have an awesome day!

Donna

10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is so adorable. Just love your papers and your details.

Suzanne H said...

How cute to use a button for the reindeer's nose.

Beccy said...

Everyone likes a bargain Donna, so two for the price of one sounds good to me! The little characters on your card are so cute, I especially like the snowman. You've done a wonderful job with the colouring as well as coordinating the different papers in the background. Love it!
Cheers,
Beccy

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, this card is so colorful and what an adorable Bugaboo image!

Susan Joyce said...

Such a great lot of fun images Donna, love your funky Santa. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday this week.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling trio of images in their windows, Donna! Just love the button for Rudolph's nose! So glad you could play along with us at Merry Monday!!

Linda said...

This is so fun and adorable. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

PJ said...

I love how whimsical your card is. So cute.

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, I love the festive images. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Pam said...

Your card turned out great! I love how you colored it! I think that I have that same Bugaboo set.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...