So the image is Holly Blossom from Beccy's Place. I printed it twice and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. If you look carefully you can see the sparkle from the Wink of Stella pen on the holly leaves and blossoms. The designer paper is from my scrap box (I think it may be Lawn Fawn). The sentiment from AlteNew Halftone Holiday. The "Christmas" is inked with MFT Elf Green Pigment ink and die cut with the matching die. The rest of the sentiment I used my MISTI to position the sentiment and ink it several times.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place A Month of Cards: h is for holly
- Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge: sketch
- Addicted to Stamps: make your mark
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
Hope you had a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by.