The image is The Three Tenors from Beccy's Place. I die cut the image using Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles.And then added the holly border using Memory Box Holly Leaf Border Die. I punched the berries using a small hole punch. The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry (sadly closed) and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. I used the sketch from The C.R.A.F.T. challenge as inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards: use the letter C
- The C.R.A.F.T. challenge: above sketch
- Simon Says Monday challenge: all creatures great and small
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: use your favorite stamp or image
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes
That's it for me tonight. Bedtime! Another busy day tomorrow. Thanks for dropping by.