I used a variety of different markers to color the image but mostly Copics I think. The die cut is Spellbinder's Tear Drop Circles. All the printed designer paper is from American Craft. Each of the layers is backed with black card stock. The border die is Spellbinder's Triple Scallop Border. The sentiment is from AlteNew Halftone Holidays. I used Mowed Lawn Distress Ink on the main die cut. To finish off I used three red self-adhesive gems.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards: T is for Teddy and Tree
- Stella Sketch: sketch
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room: 3 designer papers
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes; use some blue
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper: used patterned paper
This morning I spent 4 hours doing my pricing for Opportunity House so I am ready to do some crafting. Hope to get some in this evening. Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow morning is my fun day with the twins at Head Start. Since my hubby is in vacation this week for the holiday he's going to join in the fun. Have a super day!