My card today features a new set of dies that I have from Birch Press called Ornament Trio.
I die cut the ornaments twice from two different designer papers and then used the die cut inlay technique. I used Gold Stickles to accent the ornaments. I added the panel to a light blue card stock base. The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder on black card stock. I used Altenew Halftone Holidays for the sentiment and die cut it with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards: O is for ornament
- Addicted to Stamps and More: holiday
- Inspiration Destination: anything goes
- Penny's Challenge: anything goes
- The Outlawz Monday Greeting challenge: Happy Holidays
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
Hope you like my "o" card. Thanks for stopping by today and hope you will come back to visit again. Have a wonderful day!