This is a retired stamp set (Big Holiday Wishes) from Simon Says Stamps. It was one of their kit stamp sets. The Xs and Os and the sentiment are from that set. I was going to leave it really CAS and maybe add some sequins but then I got this bright idea to maybe add a stencil in the background. So I chose the MFT One Way Chevron stencil and when I started to ink it up with Tumbled Glass distress Ink it reminded me of a Christmas tree. And then I thought I should decorate the tree, so I pulled out the MFT Happy Pawlidays set and stamped and colored a bunch of ornaments. The star is die cut from Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles, die cut 4 times and stacked on top of each other. The sentiment is die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. The star is coated with Dimensional Magic and the ornaments have Wink if Stella. So Xs and Os to you all! I am entering these challenges"
- Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards: X is for Xs and Os (Hugs and Kisses)
- My Favorite Things Sketch challenge: sketch
- Rudolph Days: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
Thanks for stopping by to check out my X day card. Hoping for some crafty time this evening after dinner. Hope the start to your new week is awesome!