I made a top folding Joy Fold card rather than a side fold. All of the designer paper is scraps from my scrap box. The poinsettias are from Beccy's Place. I fussy cut them and popped the single bloom up as the catch for the top card. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border. Here's an inside view.
I used the same spray of poinsettias on the inside of the card also. The sentiment was computer generated and framed with MFT Single Stitched Frames.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards: Day 11 J is for Joy Fold Card
- Friday Outlawz challenge: Christmas
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
- Digi Choosday: anything goes
- Cards in Envy: Typography
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
I have the twins all day tomorrow and possibly Sunday too. So there may not be much time to craft this weekend. I'll just take it as it comes and hopefully catch up next week. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for stopping by.