I love these cute little Caroling Bunnies from Eureka Stamps. And the new paper pad that I got from American Crafts had this adorable Falalalala paper in it that seemed perfect for this image. I die cut the bunnies with Spellbinder's Lacy Squares and then inked the die cut with Salty ocean distress ink. The background piece was punched with Martha Stewart Swirling Lace border punch and then I added some very glitzy ribbon. I am entering these challenges:
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room: any holiday
- Tuesday Throwdown: ribbon and lace
- Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards: B is for bunnies, R is for rabbits, ribbon, etc.
Thanks for visiting. Hope your day is going well!