The image is called Harvest Night by Shell Becker. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. The frame was created with MFT Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and die cut with Spellbinder's Grommet Tags and inked with Mustard Seed and Fossilized Amber DI. I used two red brads to attach it to the card. The background is the autumn leaf napkins that I bought at the Dollar Tree.
I am entering these challenges:
- The Outlawz Progressive challenge: use Harvest Night image
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC: use a Create with TLC element
- QKR Stampede: Give Thanks
- Crafting by Designs: let's be thankful
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: furry friends (cat in image)
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
My FIL is coming for a visit this weekend. I've already cleaned his room and bathroom but I need to clean the kitchen and dining room too. I am sure the twins will be here for a visit at some point. Great Grandpa always likes to see them when he visits us. Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend!