My card today continues with the Month of Holiday Card challenge at Beccy's Place. Today's letter is E. I'm a bit behind as we were away for part of the weekend and I wasn't able to bring crafty things with me.
I made an easel card featuring an elf with lots of embellishments! The elf is from Bugaboo Stamps. I colored him with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers and die cut him with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. Actually several other layers are cut with the same dies. The blue layer is from my scrap box. For embellishments I added glossy accents to the ornaments. I used a snowflake punch and then used several colors of Stickles on the snowflakes and the elf hat. The sentiment on the inside of the card is from a retired Stampin' Up! set.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards: Letter E
- Catch the Bug Challenge: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes
- 613 Avenue Create: anything goes; twist 3-d card
- The Outlawz Saturday: embellish it
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: anything goes
My computer seems to be having trouble loading things today so that's the reason for my lack of links. Hopefully it will resolve itself at some point and I can add them later. Off to pick up the twins at Head Start. Thanks for stopping by!