For the background I used the MFT One Way Chevron stencil in three shades of green: Peeled Pain, Mowed Lawn and Cracked Pistachio distress inks. The Cracked Pistacjio at the top of the card stock is very light and difficult to see in the photo. The sentiment and shamrocks are from Create with TLC and I die cut it with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles. The images and edge of the rectangle are colored with Spectrum Noir markers.
I am entering these challenges:
- Doing Life: Anthing Goes with Create with TLC element: use a TLC element
- Simon Says Work it Wednesday: use the color green
- Outlawz Monday challenge: use shamrocks or an Irish sentiment
- Digi Choosday: anything goes
- Inspiration Destination: anything goes
- Cards in Envy: keep it simple
I am off to watch thetwins this evening. So I'll bring this to close. Hope you are having an awesome day. Fot all those in the northeast who are getting dumped with the storm, including my two sons in Boston, I am praying for you. Stay safe and warm.