This is the progressive challenge image over at the Outlawz challenge blog. The image is from Beccy's Place and it's the spring window from the Seasonal Window stamp set. (Beccy has an awesome sale right now that you should check out. Not affiliated. I just love her stamps!) I used the pre-colored image and took additional inspiration from the Tuesday Morning Sketch.
Most of the papers are scraps from my scrap box. The exception would be the largest piece that comes from the Recollections Home Basic Paper Pack. The solid pick card stock was embossed with Sizzix Flourishes EF. The image and sentiment were die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitiched Rectangles. The sentiment is from a retired Gina K stamp set called Heartily Yours Addition. The sentiment was stamped with MFT Latte pigment ink and then the panel was inked with Spun Sugar distress ink. I was going to go with the card without the sentiment but at the last minute changed my mind. I don't make many cards without sentiment on the front. I thought this one needed something else.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch above (their are two sketches this week so you have a choice)
- Beccy's Place challenge: use a Beccy's Place image
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room: super scraps Saturday
- Word Art Wednesday: inspirational sentiment
- The Outlawz Progressive challenge: use the Beccy's Place Spring Window
I am off to have lunch with a friend and then over to watch the twins this evening. Wishing you a Happy St. Patrick's Day! However you celebrate the day, I hope you have fun! Also enjoy the weekend!