I used the Stella Sketch as inspiration for the design of this card. The image is from Bugaboo stamps called Christmas Kidz 01. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and added Diamond Stickles to the Santa suit. The image is die cut with MFT Stitched Circles and backed with Spellbinders Scalloped Circles cut from green card stock. The designer paper is scraps from my Christmas paper; both from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. There is glitter ribbon behind the image. The three gifts are from Doodle Pantry (sadly no longer in business) and the sentiment is from Flourishes Christmas Music (retired). I used a Wink of Stella pen on the gifts that are popped up from the card.
I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug Stella Sketch: sketch
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge: antyhing goes; optional theme Santa Claus
- Addicted to Stamps and More: holiday
- Hiding in my Craft Room: super scraps Saturday
- Christmas Card challenge: anything goes
- Thursday Outlawz challenge: anything goes with twist of 3 embellishments, 2 patterned papers and 1 ribbon
I am off to finish dinner before the kids get here. Then we'll watch the twins this evening. Last night I sang the song Bingo to Valerie and she just giggled and giggled. It was such a fun evening. They are such easy going babies. And they love their bathtime! I think they would both rather be naked than have cothes on. Wait until they are 2 or 3 and can figure out how to get them all off. I think they will be little streakers. LOL! Have a wonderful day!