Thursday, October 12, 2017

Thanks a Bunch

Happy Thursday! I promised a card using the new stamp set of the month at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. The stamp of the month is called Thanks a Bunch and can be yours for free if you enter a project in the Creative Playground challenge this month and use any image from Imagine That Digis by Kris. She has freebies so this is a win-win!


I am making 15 thank yous for the twins birthday gifts. These are the first three. I used the pre-colored images from the set and then I took two of the flowers from the flower bouquet and enlarged them. The designer paper is all scraps from my scrap box. And I used a Sizzix embossing folder to emboss the plain strip of paper. The image is die cut with Spellbinder's Heart Circles.


Today you can see my card and the other designer's cards over at The Creative Playground. Check out all the other DT cards! I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. It's been a busy week so I hope to find some more crafting time soon. Take care!

Donna


8 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done! I love the pretty images and great layout! Oh, I bet the twins B-day was a blast!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, that is so nice of you to make the thank you cards for the twins birthday presents. AND it is wonderful that your daughter in law is going to use them!!! I have found that people don't send them anymore unless it is for a wedding or baby shower. I always made my kids do them and they thought I was nuts because none of their friends did them. So kuddos!!! My soapbox - it's the little things that make a big difference and I think are part of the problems we see in the world today that there is so much hate and disrespect.

Pam said...

Your cards are beautiful Donna! I love how you have the large flowers on the edges to match the flowers in the middle.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

what a wonderful trio of cards, so pretty! Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

Doris Klein said...

Pretty creations with lovely colours! I can sing: spring is in the air... lalalalala ;-) Very nice done of the sketch, too!

Hugs
Your GD-Teamie
Doris
*GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#10 – Halloween)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik

GalFridayStamping said...

What a lovely creation! Great image. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Juls said...

Fun cards ... thank you for sharing this with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

Hester said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colours. Perfect image and sentiment!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...