The image is from QKR Stampede called Halloween Fun. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with MFT Stitched Ovals. The background is made with Gina Marie Designs Quilt die and scraps from my scrap box. The sentiment is from Papercraft magazine and inked with Orange Marmalade.
I am entering these challenges:
- QKR Stampede: cut it up. use dies, punches, scissors, etc.
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Crafter's Cafe: dies and punches
- Alphabet challenge: O for oval
- Creative Knockouts: lots of layers
- The Outlawz Thursday challenge: anything goes
I am headed for bed early tonight. Thanks for stoppin by.