Thursday, October 5, 2017

Shaped Camera Card

Whoops! I forgot I had a card to post today. My week is getting away from me as I get ready for the twins' birthday party on Saturday. So here is my shaped card for the Imagine That Creative Playground inspiration day.


I blew up the camera from the Snappy Sandy stamp set and then cut it out to make a shaped card. I used the pre-colored image but the heart shape is really a wooden heart colored with Spectrum Noir CR8. It was actually this sentiment that got me thinking about doing this. This is on the inside of the card:

Isn't that the most awesome sentiment? It really said something to me and then it popped into my head to use the camera to make a shaped card. The sentiment is from A Piece of Heart. I really love it! Hope on over to see some more inspiration today at The Creative Playground! I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. I am heading back to get more things ready for the big birthday party. And I will definitely be sharing pictures of the birthday babies!

Donna




9 comments:

Sue Crease said...

What a great card and I just LOVE the verse. Thanks for sharing over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this time around. Sue

Anna said...

Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna

Pam said...

Great card and sentiment! Lov
e the dimension on your camera!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Julie Reed said...

Great shaped card,thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week.

Julie DT x

Helen said...

Clever idea, Donna - it makes a really great card!

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, that was so creative and a great sentiment.

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fantastic creation Donna!


Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Hugs,
Kelly

Anjie said...

Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our week 40 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (DT)

Anjie said...

Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our week 40 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...