Saturday, October 7, 2017

October Challenge at Imagine That Creative Playground

It's the first Saturday of the month and time for a new challenge over at Imagine That Creative Playground. You will definitely want to play along this month and use an Imagine That to get the free set. This new set was inspired by me! I love puns and I needed some thank you cards so I mentioned to Kris that I had some ideas. She's turning those ideas into actual stamp sets. The freebie this month was one of my ideas: Thanks a Bunch!


It wasn't my turn to use the set of the month this time but I'll have a card soon using this set so stay tuned. I used another set from Imagine That Digis by Kris called L'il Train Conductor. This is the card that I sent Arthur for his first birthday (yesterday). 


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. For the Railroad signs I used the pre-colored images. This is a great set for a little boy. I die cut the image with MFT Stitched Circles and inked it with Tumbled Glass DI. The background paper is called Rain or Shine Digital Paper. Also from Imagine That Digis by Kris

Our challenge is always anything goes so any image is welcome but if you use an Imagine That image you get the stamp set featured this month. So come join us over at The Imagine That Creative Playground
I am entering these challenges:

Today is the twins' first birthday party at our house so I am busy getting it together for lots of people. I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures! Thanks for stopping by today. Have an awesome weekend!

Donna



2 comments:

Pam said...

That little choo-choo is too too cute! Adorable card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, I don't know I missed these couple of Imagine That cards of yours. This is so adorable. Perfect for Arthur. So glad that you had a wonderful party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...