Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween

I am usually over the current holiday before the day arrives but I saved a project this time for Halloween. These are two more of the treats I made for the twins' Head Start teachers.



The top picture is the front of the treats and the bottom picture is the back of the treat holders. The treat holders are pretty easy to make and no glue is required. It's held together by the little brad at the top. And I mostly used scraps to make these. The Be Spooky sentiment is from Paper Crafts Magazine and the Happy Halloween is from Fimolas Arts. Both of the images are from Bugaboo Stamps.
I am entering these challenges:

Hope you have a spooky Halloween! All treats and no tricks! 
Hugs,
Donna

5 comments:

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fa-boo-lous treat holders Donna! Adorable images and sentiments! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Teresa Kline said...

super cute treat holders! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Pam said...

I just love these adorable treat holders!!! I just may have to make some for Christmas!
Thank you for your sweet comment about my acorn boxes! They were surprisingly easy to make. I love my Silhouette machine! I wish we lived closer as well, it would be fun to have someone to create with!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

P.S. Did you ever receive the info I sent you on how to make the pop- up card without a cutting machine?

Julie Odil said...

Great treat projects and yummy chocolates in there! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

Miranda said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing along at Hiding In My Craft Room! Miranda :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...