Monday, February 20, 2012

Sympathy

Over the weekend we had a death in my husband's family. And I had to make a sympathy card. Not my favorite card to make but I was happy with the way this card turned out.
The images are Fairytale Butterflies from TLC. The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations and the branch is from my newest purchase (over the weekend) of Spellbinder's Foliage dies. The embossing folder I used was Cuttlebug Victoria. The butterflies are popped up from the background. I'm entering this card into Outlawz Sunday challenge using an animal or animal print. Hope your Monday has been wonderful and the rest of your week will be terrific too! I have a fun card tomorrow so I hope you'll stop back!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Sympathy cards are so hard to make but your is sure to bring comfort Donna, good job!

Betty Benton said...

I'm sorry you had to have a sympathy card but your butterflies are lovely.

Sandy S said...

Love it Donna! Very beautiful!

Sandy S

email me your addie for the freebies that you couldn't download from my blog...

scribblesbysandy.blogspot.com

:)

Stef H said...

this is just beautiful!

hugs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...